Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYFIFA - Home of FIFA Leagues & Cups for the PS3!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
MYFIFA XP - Top 10

Latest topics
» Future Of The Site
Messi , Is he all that? Emptyby nantgwyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

» should man utd make more signings?
Messi , Is he all that? Emptyby Dohara Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

» Paul Scholes
Messi , Is he all that? Emptyby nantgwyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

» FIFA 12 Update
Messi , Is he all that? Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

» AR Drone
Messi , Is he all that? Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

» World's Best WAG'S
Messi , Is he all that? Emptyby apex_assassin_94 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Poll
Latest Transfer News

MYFIFA Match Highlights

UK Football News

World Football News

Messi , Is he all that?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

Messi , Is he all that? Empty
PostSubject: Messi , Is he all that?   Messi , Is he all that? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Do you ever read something on the internet that makes you want to go track some1 down and punch them in the face? Not that im advocating punching a 70 year old , maybe push his zimmer frame over , or hide his tablets . I came across a article about Pele slagging off Messi saying "Messi better than Pelé? To get there he needs to score more than 1,283 goals" . Pele's record of 1,280 goals in 1,363 games includes a raft of performances in dubious exhibition games, but such goalscoring is unlikely to be seen again. I never seen Pele play (obviously) , or maradona , cruyff , beckenbauer etc But the things Messi does is out of this world . The whole Messi/Ronaldo debate is over . I love Ronaldo , As a UTD fan he gave me amazing joy like when he slammed in a 40 Yarder against porto or skinning a West Ham defender then going back for seconds and skinning him again but Messi is something else . Champions League this year . 1st Game . The Brutal 1 . I remember turning to my Mrs when they all lined up and laughing about Ronaldo's stupid side parting , looking like a wannabe Boy Band member . 2nd half kicked off and he now had a small mohikan . I thought to myself , this bloke has been in the mirror at half time doing his hair not sitting down and talking tactics . Then i look at Messi and not a drop of gel or hair spray in his hair . Like Harry Redknapp said "He looks like he should be in a bookies smoking a fag" . I didnt see him rolling on the floor and diving (altho he doesnt mind a spot of falling over ) . Just what you would call a working class player . Pure legend in the making . I dont care if he doesnt perform well for Argentina . The whole national team is very messi . Maradona picking players who he likes more than form . New manager having Diego's shadow over all his selections . Messi is 24 years old and bar from any serious injury's should be class for another 6-8 years . He's scored 119 in 177 for Barca already . All against good professional players unlike Peles dubious defenders in Rubbish brazil leagues. Imagine what they were like in the 70's . The main reason early brazilians like pele were so Amazing for people in Europe to watch was because they had never seen anything like that before . Messi is complete class and hopefully will 1 day shut the likes of pele up with a we'll placed outside of the foot shot to their forehead . Like Maradona said , Pele is like a fossil .

Back to top Go down

Messi , Is he all that?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat & Banter-
Jump to: