Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYFIFA - Home of FIFA Leagues & Cups for the PS3!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
MYFIFA XP - Top 10

Latest topics
» Future Of The Site
gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Emptyby nantgwyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

» should man utd make more signings?
gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Emptyby Dohara Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

» Paul Scholes
gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Emptyby nantgwyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

» FIFA 12 Update
gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

» AR Drone
gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

» World's Best WAG'S
gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Emptyby apex_assassin_94 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Poll
Latest Transfer News

MYFIFA Match Highlights

UK Football News

World Football News

gameplan.net = nowgaming.net

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gregg1991

gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Empty
PostSubject: gameplan.net = nowgaming.net   gameplan.net = nowgaming.net EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:13 pm

now im back on the t'internet i've been able to open my emails and read what guv had emailed me. basically he changed hosts and took a while to find new 1's to make sure they was good enough to host what he wanted the site to run on. he's updating it and trying to make it more automated then ever and fixing all the problems that was on there before. he is taking his time over them to make sure they are all done correctly instead of rushing it and not doing it properly and having to keep redoing it.

i don't know what each person will want to do in respect of staying on here, going back to that site or using both. personally at the moment i'm not that fussed over fifa leagues so will be just taking a backseat view of both sites untill after the summer.

in case he never emailed everyone the new site address is www.nowgaming.net but its still branded as game-plan
Back to top Go down
DOMGTFC9808

PostSubject: Re: gameplan.net = nowgaming.net   gameplan.net = nowgaming.net EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 pm

is this site working ? as i tried to log in and it never worked for me
Back to top Go down
gregg1991

PostSubject: Re: gameplan.net = nowgaming.net   gameplan.net = nowgaming.net EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

you can log in but thats about it. chatroom and nothing else works. not heard off guv either for a few days now.
Back to top Go down
mowgles

mowgles

PostSubject: Re: gameplan.net = nowgaming.net   gameplan.net = nowgaming.net EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:29 pm

I would quote lile to stay on this site if possible prefer forums : )
Back to top Go down
gregg1991

PostSubject: Re: gameplan.net = nowgaming.net   gameplan.net = nowgaming.net EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:55 pm

can't see it coming back tbh. if a.g wasn't so clutted with mess then would say the merge with that would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gameplan.net = nowgaming.net   gameplan.net = nowgaming.net Empty

Back to top Go down

gameplan.net = nowgaming.net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat & Banter-
Jump to: