Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYFIFA - Home of FIFA Leagues & Cups for the PS3!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
MYFIFA XP - Top 10

Latest topics
» Future Of The Site
AWL Leagues Emptyby nantgwyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

» should man utd make more signings?
AWL Leagues Emptyby Dohara Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

» Paul Scholes
AWL Leagues Emptyby nantgwyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

» FIFA 12 Update
AWL Leagues Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

» AR Drone
AWL Leagues Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

» World's Best WAG'S
AWL Leagues Emptyby apex_assassin_94 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Poll
Latest Transfer News

MYFIFA Match Highlights

UK Football News

World Football News

AWL Leagues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

AWL Leagues Empty
PostSubject: AWL Leagues   AWL Leagues EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Back on BOTN when their was a huge surge of ps members and every1 got a league place loads were mega slow playing games , either cheating or not playing at all . Leagues were a mess so lc56mu quickly made this site up so a few could play leagues properly .

The site worked on there being 4 people in a league . The winner of the last league picked what league to do next . IE Norway , Championship , Serie B , La Liga etc , The last place in the previous league had first pick of the teams and 3rd then 2nd......... .

We put the results in that leagues Forum area complete with scorers for both teams . Then periodically The league and golden Boot would be updated. It worked on a play anytime basis as we were on most of the time and could get games played quickly and move on to the next league .

There are loads of leagues on FIFA and hardly any get used. And if u get picked as Molde for a 10 strong league it can get boring . When u only got 6 games to play and u can get it done in 3-4 days its great cos you can see the light at the end of the tunnel .

Game-Plan.net has gone weird last month or so . Promises of it being back up dont seem to have happened and all community has gone . Would be great to have leagues working we'll on here to keep it alive.

Playing randoms is fun but not as good as giving some1 u know a good kicking. As far as league setups , tourney set ups it wont be as automated as Game Plan but im all up for inputting data and updating teams etc if it means i get a good FIFA experience out of it .

This is only my opinion and as such counts for as much as every1 elses, I thought maybe have the original 4 people quick fire leagues running in the backround . Knocking leagues and divisions off and a 1 Big league of every1 . At a guess i think we will have near 10 of the old GP members on here so maybe 2 mini leagues of 5 and 1 of 10 . Mini cups some nights etc .

Post any ideas and suggestions in here . Let every1 know about this place . Keep knobs away . Im tired of waiting for GP to come back with no tournements. This way it still keeps going .
Back to top Go down
apex_assassin_94

apex_assassin_94

AWL Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Leagues   AWL Leagues EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:07 pm

yh sounds like a good idea im in
Back to top Go down
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

AWL Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Leagues   AWL Leagues EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

insightful apex... given me lots to think about... will have to have a think about it and come back to you
Back to top Go down
giib

giib

AWL Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Leagues   AWL Leagues EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Congrats guys site looks very good .

I'll start sending Messages out on PSN freinds list , and hopefully soon we'll be playin Tournements again .
Back to top Go down
samoye91

samoye91

AWL Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Leagues   AWL Leagues EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:31 pm

yoyo u can count me in, one question is there a chat room on here?
Back to top Go down
lc56mu
Admin
Admin
lc56mu

AWL Leagues Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWL Leagues   AWL Leagues EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 pm

yeah sam, on the home page

at the top you'll see an option to login
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AWL Leagues Empty