Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYFIFA - Home of FIFA Leagues & Cups for the PS3!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
MYFIFA XP - Top 10

Latest topics
» Future Of The Site
Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Emptyby nantgwyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

» should man utd make more signings?
Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Emptyby Dohara Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

» Paul Scholes
Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Emptyby nantgwyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

» FIFA 12 Update
Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

» AR Drone
Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

» World's Best WAG'S
Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Emptyby apex_assassin_94 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Poll
Latest Transfer News

MYFIFA Match Highlights

UK Football News

World Football News

Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@

Go down 
+2
DOMGTFC9808
nantgwyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Empty
PostSubject: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:55 pm

The title comes from something a m8 said once while in the middle of a foul mouthed tirade at a 80 year old man who was using the brake way to often and almost killed us .

Being a proud British Citizen I pride myself on being a miserable git who likes nothing better than moaning about people, circumstances etc . Im sure enough that if i was given 5 mins with Piers Morgan and Cheryl Cole i could reduce them to a gibbering wreck with acid tounge put downs about how annoying they are . What gets you mad , write it here .

- Geordie Shore , The only way is essex , Made in Chelsea etc . These are the kind of people that make me lose faith in this world . God awfull blokes who deserve a good chinning and a few digs when they are on the floor . And the women , where have all the high class slags gone eh?

- My big fat gypsy wedding . At the end of the day when you have your kids bikes thieved , and your 300 quid lawnmower taken when your down the pub those 20k weddings seem a little bad taste really
Back to top Go down
DOMGTFC9808

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm

BENEFIT BASHERS, ASHLEY COLE, GOLF, LORRIES ON DUAL CARRIAGE WAYS, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING LOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
samoye91

samoye91

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Big headed people, people that drive in the right hand lane and hold up traffic for no reason!,
my current boss could slap her! lol jokes but dno rea;;y i have to be in the mood
Back to top Go down
mowgles

mowgles

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

racists, glory hunters, people who think are rich by taking advantage of others and gregg

piss me right off

and lippy lil kids who get all lippy on here but in real life cower in their mothers vaginal crevice

BRING IT

oh yeah....dont get me started on war either
Back to top Go down
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

WAR ooooOOh aaaaAAh , What is it good for........................................
Back to top Go down
mowgles

mowgles

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

a means of which a country can reap the riches and kill innocents in a ethical and legal fashion : )
Back to top Go down
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:23 pm

I was expecting a Song lyric but your points correct aswell .lol
Back to top Go down
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:33 pm

People who automatically go Real Madrid Or Barca. Thats all i seem to play against on Randon Online . Worst still is people who when they get to choose screen pop up as Bolton . SO i go to Newcastle to even it out and let them play with their supported club and they still go for real or barca. Pricks . What i do sometimes to annoy them is go Real When they choose Real or Barca when they choose barca, suprising how many quit because they dont like it up em
Back to top Go down
mowgles

mowgles

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 pm

I quite like playing vs real etc as i always choose liverpool it sometimes pisses them right off when i beat them: ) but i do hate it when they choose brazil or international ttleams vs a prem team. Also quitters do my nut too.and laggy people. And man utd fans that celevrate after every pikey little goal. In a way im glad i sold fifa 11 as im certainly less stressed : )
Back to top Go down
gregg1991

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 pm

hmmm laggy man utd fans who celebrate every pikey little goal...can't think of any Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mowgles

mowgles

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Hahahaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
giib

giib

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Twats who wont press ready till the timer runs out .
Fifa = bunch of corrupt cunts
UEFA =Corrupt aswell , just aint been caught yet .
F.A. spinless twats
M.P's = get in the real world .

We have high Unemployment , people homeless , people staving , child poverty etc etc
But yet we spend more effort sorting other countries problems and shunning our own .

Anyway anyone see the latest BF3 Trailer .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8y4D4h58r4&feature=player_embedded cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@   Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Because Its Sunday Doesn't Mean You Can Act Like A Tw@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat & Banter-
Jump to: