Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYFIFA - Home of FIFA Leagues & Cups for the PS3!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
MYFIFA XP - Top 10

Latest topics
» Future Of The Site
Props History Emptyby nantgwyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

» should man utd make more signings?
Props History Emptyby Dohara Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

» Paul Scholes
Props History Emptyby nantgwyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

» FIFA 12 Update
Props History Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

» AR Drone
Props History Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

» World's Best WAG'S
Props History Emptyby apex_assassin_94 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Poll
Latest Transfer News

MYFIFA Match Highlights

UK Football News

World Football News

Props History

Go down 
+2
samoye91
nantgwyn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Props History   Props History EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:53 pm

The History Of The Props ...

Genesis : Part 1

Many moons ago when only 4 or 5 of the members that are playing now were together to ply their trade in FIFA leagues and cups . Nantgwyn , lc56mu , Dohara , Sn00p__82 and MadLordDave . Me and another member ssarge ( not retired ) were always 1st out of mini cups and bottom of league tables . We joked back and for about our lack of FIFA skill and others brilliance . Then came the defining point of my entire online experience with FIFA .

After my adulation of a Top Players co-founder ssarge said .. and i Quote "Without us sticking around after all the losses we have had they would be nothing , we make them look good" after i asked for a reason for his comment i got this nugget of gold back , " If every1 who was crap left after seeing their is no chance of winning , then their would b less members . I.E If only the top 5 fought it out because everyone else had left then 3rd place would b 3rd out of 5 . Not very good . But with 20 members plugging away 3rd place looks good . We PROP them up to their dizzy heights" . The props were born . We created a code . Bottom 5 member were called props and if you ever managed to climb out of there you gained mass adulation from other props .

Banded together as brothers the props grew a following from top to bottom of the rankings . People started to respect the effort put in to play games in leagues only to lose . 1 member starhit even hit minus ranking points. People realised it takes more to turn up every 3 days to play games with a ability disadvantage than it did to turn up and gain the Fun of the chance of a league win and a nice little trophy on your profile . We created a thread in the forum that grew and grew .

It started with us props pooling our tricks and tips , what was 1 players style and how you could beat it . The defining moment on the thread was when Top players came in with tips for us . I remember it like it was yesterday , I complained that i couldnt stop FCBstef (as he was known then) . He used to always use the shield and then quick turn and i found it impossible to stop . Sn00p and others agreed . Then next day FCB came posted a reply explaining how he did it and what the best ways to do other attacking moves were.

From top to bottom every1 gave tips on teams , tactics and it became a skill school . Sandmania who was a skill maniac used to play me in games and all we did was try skills and try to get them to work without worrying about scoring . The props today has evolved and changed and instead of having bottom 5 as props now all you need to consider yourself a prop is a belief in the way the game was designed to be played . Play like you did when you were 11 years old and the game was all about fun ....., Play for that 30 yard blaster of a concelation goal to make it 7-1 to them ......., Play for that 1 trick , that 1 piece of skill to beat a man and get a whipped cross in for your striker and get a message from your opponent you have never spoke, met or had anything to do with before saying "Nice Skill" . Jogo Bonito .

Too many people play for the win and forget about the love of FIFA . As a PROP you are untouchable to the outside world . As Tony Soprano said when christopher was being made . "Its a Thing Of Honour" and every prop ..past..present and future have that knowledge that people like gregg, dohara , MadLordDave and samoye would love to be in the props . Would love to b in a band of brothers joined together by their own disabled use of the PS3 controller and a mutual love of the game. .....you have become part of the fibre of the props history an d will go down in history with us.

P:S Words Of a Delusional Welshman . Not To Be Taken Literally
Back to top Go down
samoye91

samoye91

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 pm

lol Legend and i want in Razz
Back to top Go down
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:35 pm

urine
Back to top Go down
mowgles

mowgles

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:03 am

lol props 4 life (and samba if it was still together)
Back to top Go down
giib

giib

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

IvoryToast F.C.

come down to Toast Lane if yer hard enough ... Razz
Back to top Go down
DOMGTFC9808

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:13 pm

just call me judas ...............i have made the switch and now sit here typig to you as an official xbox user ( gamertag DOMGTFC) Sad but fear not i`ll be back one day on the ps3 hopefully for when fifa 12 comes out to rejoin you boyos for a league/cup/clubs match Smile ps..... anybody with any tips for a good xbox site i can use feel free to tell me thanks.
pps dont hate me im sure this is just a tempory glitch in my life i say blame it n the ylod haha
Back to top Go down
stbluejay

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:57 pm

StBlueJay Prop extraordinaire is in the house brothers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Props History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Props History   Props History Empty

Back to top Go down

Props History
Page 1 of 1