Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MYFIFA - Home of FIFA Leagues & Cups for the PS3!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:20 pm
MYFIFA XP - Top 10

Latest topics
» Future Of The Site
League A & B info Emptyby nantgwyn Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:02 pm

» should man utd make more signings?
League A & B info Emptyby Dohara Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm

» Paul Scholes
League A & B info Emptyby nantgwyn Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:49 am

» FIFA 12 Update
League A & B info Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:35 pm

» AR Drone
League A & B info Emptyby nantgwyn Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:36 pm

» World's Best WAG'S
League A & B info Emptyby apex_assassin_94 Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Poll
Latest Transfer News

MYFIFA Match Highlights

UK Football News

World Football News

League A & B info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nantgwyn
nantgwyn

League A & B info Empty
PostSubject: League A & B info   League A & B info EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Tonight i will pick the leagues and Members in each leagues. Don't worry it wont be a regular thing me picking the leagues and teams .

- No deadline , Play as soon as possible . With only 6 games to be played it should be quite quick to get a league over and done with . At a guess i think it would be 3-4 days . If you cant make it for any reason let me or lc now and we can take you out of that league until your ready to come back

- 1st place in the league will pick the next country , division to play in . Try and be original . Would be shit to see Serie A , Then La Liga then Premiership played. Pick country and division . You can also choose a star rating for the league if you want to go with the big boys . 4* Prem would bring Sunderland and Newcastle into play .

- 4th place picks their team first , then upwards until 1st place gets last pick.

- Adding scores and scorers. After both matches against a opponent , come back on here and post both the score and who scored the goals in your league thread . I.E Rooney , Villa, Sinclair. The time they scored isn't important . If you want to show off a amazing last 5 mins u can put the minutes in but its not essential . Either me or lc56mu will put the results into the league table as soon as we log on . As were on most of the time it should be updated a few times a day . When its updated we will post a reply saying so .

Ive made it sound waaaay more complicated than it all is, Your all good members and now how things work and all about fair play so i don't need to explain all that.

I will Finish all the leagues tonight . Maybe after 2 or 3 leagues we can swap members around etc but thats for the future . Enjoy and any problems or suggestions ask away
Back to top Go down

League A & B info
Page 1 of 1